Open discussion

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 05:01:59 -0700

Hi Anthony,
At 00:17 12-09-2016, Anthony Salomon wrote:
>I don't want to discuss on the political matter but only draw your
>attention on how can our Internet improve in Mauritius with these
>type of representative??

This group has a history of not discouraging open discussion. As a
group, we are neutral about software, political matters, or
companies. It is not possible to have an open discussion if the
subscribers are not allowed to express their concerns. For example,
a subscriber may have a concern about Open Source Software and he/she
has the freedom to comment about that.