RE: Static IP address for ADSL business

From: Rishi Seewa Sookun <rishi.sookun_at_telecom.mu>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 07:28:28 +0000

Dear Mr Moonesamy

Following our earlier conversation and your conversation with Mr Jaddoo, please see attached tariff for Global IP as per your request:

Global IP delivers a fast and resilient service for businesses that require a stable Internet connection and rely highly on availability of Internet – based applications.

In order to allow local enterprises and multinationals to be part of the Global Business arena, Mauritius Telecom built a highly resilient submarine cable infrastructure to provide global connectivity solutions.

Key Features and Benefits
-Direct peering of MT IP backbone with Tier-1 Upstream peering partners having PoPs around the Globe
-Symmetric and minimum Guaranteed Bandwidth (1:2) on the internet gateway trunk
-Public IP address: A block of 8 IP addresses is provided
-Traffic routing on best available path
-High Service Availability: Enhanced resiliency through re-routing towards alternate Internet backbone
-Multiple submarine cable routes: SAFE/LION/EASSY/EIG/WACS
-Ease of implementation: Delivery on Ethernet Interface using SHDSL or Fibre Optic medium
-Scalability and flexibility: Wide range of bandwidth available to suit all businesses needs with ease of upgrade and upgrade
-Security and Reliability: A secured VPN tunnel can be built via Global Internet

Please feel free to contact for any further query.

Best regards

Rishi Sookun

Rishi Seewa Sookun
accounts representative

e: rishi.sookun_at_telecom.mu

m: (230) +23052526030 | t: (230) +2302037177 | f: (230) +2302139595