RE: Static IP address for ADSL business

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 00:05:24 -0700

Dear Mr Jaddoo,
At 02:44 02-09-2016, Yousuff Mohamad Jaddoo wrote:
>Thanks to provide a contact number so that we can call you.

I provided a contact number on 2 September. I have not been
contacted by Mauritius Telecom. My initial email to Mauritius
Telecom was sent on 28 July. I received an answer to the query on 5
August. Although Mauritius Telecom recommended a solution, it has
not provided any information about pricing up till now.

Could Mauritius Telecom please send me a quotation for the solution
which it recommended?