Cybercrime incidents reported in Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:21:56 +0400

Dear Sir,

An article in lexpress.mu [1] reports the Minister of Technology,
Communication and Innovation as saying that 400 cases of cybercrime were
reported in one year.

I visited cert-mu.govmu.org and could not find any document detailing
the cybercrime reports of the past year or previous years. Could you
please provide me a statistical report of cybercrime incidents that were
reported in Mauritius in recent years? I need the information for
research purposes.

[1]
http://www.lexpress.mu/article/288462/cybercriminalite-400-cas-rapportes-en-une-annee-dit-sinatambou