Cybercriminalité: «400 cas rapportés en une année»

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 01:53:50 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I usually do research about the internet in
Mauritius. I have been previously been invited,
as a representative of the Mauritius Internet
Users, to a radio show to discuss about
Cybercrime in Mauritius. I read a news article
[1] in which the Minister of Telecommunications,
Communication and Innovation stated that "environ
400 cas de cybercriminalité ont été rapportés
durant une année". I could not find any
information about that on the web site of the
Ministry. I would be grateful if I could be
provided with the following information:

   (i) Are cybercrime cases reported to the Ministry of Telecommunications,
        Communication and Innovation or another government agency?

  (ii) How many of those cases were referred to the Office of Director
        of Public Prosecutions?

  (iii) How many of those cases resulted in a court sentence?

1.
http://www.lexpress.mu/article/288462/cybercriminalite-400-cas-rapportes-en-une-annee-dit-sinatambou