Re: Internet Connection Tracker App

From: Suyash Sumaroo <suyash_at_codevigor.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 22:31:33 +0400

Hi Shelly,

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun <
shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I like the idea but I think it will be quite annoying to receive
> notifications each time a user is encountering an internet problem. May I
> suggest an option for enabling receiving notification or not. Also, maybe
> you could store all the queries and insert a search option. E.g, I just got
> the app and I am encountering a problem. I would type my problem in the
> search bar and based on the key words, I would eventually receive data and
> queries of all the other users encountering similar problems. I can also
> narrow down the search by clicking on options such as 'town only' or 'all'
> etc.

Suggestion noted!

> It looks like there is more work ahead. I would love to try that app but I
> am currently using a Windows phone. Looking forward to hear some reviews
> about your app and maybe you should write a blog post about it.

You are right. I already wrote the blog post, I just need some time to set
up a facebook page, and share all the stuff there. Will come probably by
the end of this week.

Thanks & Regards,
*Suyash Sumaroo | Director*

118, Ave Berthaud, Quatre Bornes *|* Tel: (+230) 54912170
<%28%2B230%29%205491%202170>

Email: suyash_at_codevigor.com *|* Web: <http://goog_2022637622/>
www.codevigor.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail contains confidential or privileged
information and is intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not