Re: Complaint against the Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 20:40:57 +0400

Dear Ms Choomka,

On 02/19/2016 12:46 PM, IBA wrote:

> This is to acknowledge receipt of your complaint letter dated 15 February 2016 which was received at the Authority on the same date.
>
> The matter has been referred to the Complaints Committee for action that will be deemed necessary. You will be contacted in due course.

In your reply dated 19 February 2016, you said I will be contacted in
«due course». The Complaints Committee did not get in touch with me
neither I've been updated on the investigation.

It will be six months on Monday 15 August 2016, since I lodged a
complaint at the IBA. Could you please tell me whether the IBA considers
six months as «due course»?

I am copying the Mauritius Internet Users mailing list in this reply.