RE: Have you exceeded your Mauritius Telecom Internet monthly package?

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 20:21:59 +0400

Hello Yuv,

I apologize for the late reply.

>Since when have you been experiencing with "slow internet" because of the monthly package limit?Since last month.

Actually, I did not even receive an email to notify me that I exceeded the package. I don't even know if they have an email address. Anyways, I was quite surprised to see that I exceeded my monthly package because I never did! How come reach half of the monthly package in less than two weeks? My brother called Orange for an explanation and he was told it was because of streaming and Skype. This is why I wanted to know if there was any software which I could use to track how many GB I use per min/hr/day.

According to Orange, I have used 51614,307Mbps so far this month.

Talking about our Orange Monthly package problems reminds me of an email SM wrote to Orange:
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/08/3103.html
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2016/04/5475.html

Personally, when a company avoids to provide such useful information or mere explanation about the things they write (I guess for marketing purposes), I think tend to be quite skeptical about how they are dealing with 'ensuring we are having a good customer (Internet) experience'.

Do you think we might reach to this level in a few years?

Kind regards,
Shelly Hermia Bhujun