Online shopping

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 02:17:14 -0700

Hi Shelly,

I read your comment about online shopping. It is good to see more
companies offering online shopping as the competition will benefit
consumers in Mauritius.

I have been looking forward to the see the changes to the internet in
Mauritius since I noticed a change at the beginning of the
year. There has been some good local web initiatives over the past
years. The previous initiatives unfortunately were more like a web
site instead of a more convenient and less expensive service.