RE: Online shopping

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 22:16:31 +0400

Hello SM,

Yes, I found an ad about this website on Facebook so I gave it a try. Not bad but seems to be a serious priceguru.mu competitor. There is definitely an interesting growing number of local web initiatives. It would be more interesting to see some figures about the number of online purchasing so far for local online shopping sites.

> The previous initiatives unfortunately were more like a web
> site instead of a more convenient and less expensive service.

I have not come across 'affordable' local online shopping websites so far.

Kind regards,
Shelly Hermia Bhujun