Re: Information requests from government agencies

From: ARTHUR CARINDAL <arthur_at_afrinic.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 07:42:56 +0400

Dear SM

I am sorry to inform you that following my internal research, I could not find any statistics as AFRINIC didn’t record such specific informations from government agencies.

Thanking in advance for your comprehension
Regards

Arthur Carindal N.

Head of Member Services, AFRINIC Ltd.

t: +230 403 5100 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: _at_afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net <http://www.afrinic.net/>
facebook.com/afrinic <http://facebook.com/afrinic> | flickr.com/afrinic <http://flickr.com/afrinic> | youtube.com/afrinicmedia <http://youtube.com/afrinicmedia>

Join us for the Africa Internet Summit (AIS’16) in Gaborone, Botswana,

29 May to 10 June 2016