Re: Information requests from government agencies

From: ARTHUR CARINDAL <arthur_at_afrinic.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 08:50:38 +0400

Dear SM

I acknowledge receipt of your request.
I will make internal researchs and revert back.

Best Regards
Arthur Carindal N.
Head of Member Services, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 5100 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: _at_afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for the Africa Internet Summit (AIS’16) in Gaborone, Botswana,
29 May to 10 June 2016