RE: Des menaces contre une famille sur Facebook

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 20:55:42 +0400

Hello SM,

I was wondering if you ever got a reply for the 'Government Requests Report for Mauritius' email you sent in January?
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2016/01/5015.html

_at_IshSookun
Have you ever raised that issue in the ICT Advisory Council meeting? Has anyone ever talked about Government requests report to Facebook?

Kind regards,
Shelly