Information requests from government agencies

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 21:15:05 -0700

Hi Arthur,

I am doing some research about pervasive monitoring. I could not
find any statistics on your company's web site relating to
information requests from government agencies. I would be grateful
if you could provide me with the following information:

   (i) Number of information requests received from government agencies
         yearly for the last five years.

   (ii) Number of information requests received from each country yearly
         for the last five years.

   (iii) Number of information requests for which information was provided
         to a government agency yearly for the last five years.