Introduction

From: Turbine Mauritius <hello_at_turbine.mu>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 09:13:38 +0400

Hi everyone,

I feel this introduction is much overdue!

Setriakor, please e-meet Avinash
<http://www.avinashmeetoo.com/2015/06/29/about/>, Ish
<https://hacklog.mu/about/>, Logan <https://medium.com/_at_loganaden> and SM
<https://www.iana.org/dnssec/tcrs> - together they represent the Mauritius
ICT Advisory Council, Hackers.mu, the Linux Users Group, the Mauritius
Internet Users Group and many other community groups!

Guys, Setriakor <https://www.alueducation.com/tech-boy-wonder/> is one of
the main brains behind ALU <http://www.alueducation.com>'s tech department
and shares many common interests from the conversation I have shared with
all of you.

I hope you can connect at some point, based on your various interests, to
introduce the work you all achieve in Mauritius and the activities in which
you take part.

Always great to meet like-minded individuals :)

Wishing a lovely day to everyone,

Cheers,
Elizabeth

--