Re: Introduction

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 08:36:21 -0700

Hi Kishan,
At 11:30 03-04-2016, Kishan Bhugul wrote:
>Yeah, I can understand that a business email makes it less spamming.
>It would have been great if one could authenticate using his/her
>business email and then proceed to subscription with a personal email.

There hasn't been any spam problem. A subscriber used a "fake" name
and it created an issue.

You can send a message to the mailing list from your personal email
address to ask for advice if there is a problem with the internet
service at your home. A message about a topic being discussed from
your personal email address is okay as long as the topic is
completely unrelated to your work.