Introduction

From: Kishan Bhugul <kishan.bhugul_at_sil.mu>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 10:14:54 +0000

Hi,

I am using my business email to introduce myself. I guess it is a way of authenticating myself. However, I would prefer to be involved in discussions using my personal email address, the one I have used to subscribe to MIU.

Passionate about technologies, I am a Technology Professional working at the State Informatics Limited, Mauritius. After working for several years as a Software Developer in different companies and collaborated in different projects, I now dedicate my time to the Computer Networks field. I deal with computer networks technologies all day long but from time to time writes code for my own pleasure and to help others.

You can also reach me on social medias.

Google Plus: plus.google.com/+KishanBhugul
Linkedin: mu.linkedin.com/in/kbhugul
Twitter: twitter.com/kbhugul

Looking forward for some awesome discussions.

Kind Regards,
Kishan