Re: Introduction

From: Kishan Bhugul <kishan.bhugul_at_sil.mu>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 18:30:20 +0000

Yeah, I can understand that a business email makes it less spamming. It would have been great if one could authenticate using his/her business email and then proceed to subscription with a personal email.

Unfortunately, I'll have to abort the subscription process. I do not have the right to use my business email for personal stuffs.

Looking forward for a meet up soon.

:)

Hi Kishan,

On 04/03/2016 02:14 PM, Kishan Bhugul wrote:

> [...] However, I would prefer to be involved in
> discussions using my personal email address, the one I have used to
> subscribe to MIU.

I'll encourage that you use your business email. :)

Cheers,

--
I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.