Re: Introduction

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 11:00:49 -0700

Hi Kishan,
At 03:14 03-04-2016, Kishan Bhugul wrote:
>I am using my business email to introduce myself. I guess it is a
>way of authenticating myself. However, I would prefer to be
>involved in discussions using my personal email address, the one I
>have used to subscribe to MIU.

Thank you for sending an introduction message. It helps to reduce
problems when the subscriber uses a business address.

You have not been subscribed as the above says that you prefer for
use your personal email address. Please let me know if you would
like to be subscribed from the business email address.