Re: Fee for email password reset

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 11:26:40 +0400

Hi Shruti,

On 03/24/2016 09:44 PM, RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE wrote

> I found this[1]. Is it efficient to do an email password reset manually?
> I wanted to know whether there exist other easier ways to do password reset.

Having to call in person at the Centre for Information Technology &
Systems (CITS) for a password reset is not convenient for students.
Processing password reset requests manually by the CITS staff are not
convenient either.

During my search I found one university
(https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/new-students/before-you-arrive/your-university-password-and-email-account)
that has a similar practice for password resets as that of the
University of Mauritius. The University of Texas at Austin
(https://www.utexas.edu/its/help/utmail/1594) however has an online
solution for the student email password reset requests.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu