Re: Freedom of information Act

From: RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE <raksheeta.jughdharree1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 20:14:03 +0400

Hello SM,

One would assume that there exists a Freedom of Information Act from the
above statement. Will there be a Freedom of Information act in Mauritius?

If the request was made via an email and there is still no response, maybe
sending a letter of request would help . If this also fails, I would pay
that transport authority a visit until they hopefully provide me with the
requested information.

Regards,
Raksheeta Jughdharree