Re: Front-end developer

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 22:45:18 -0800

Hello,

I looked into the job description for a Front-end developer
[1][2]. I did a comparison with the description in other countries
[3][4][5]. The basic skills required are CSS, JavaScript and
HTML. The required skills vary according to the city and type of
company. Designer skills is sometimes included in the job
requirements. That might not be a requirement for an outsourcing
company when the design work is done outside Mauritius.

1.
http://www.jobs.mu/display-job/51253/web-integrator-(front-end-developer).html
2.
http://www.bullhornreach.com/job/2047714_senior-front-end-developer-mauritius