Denial-of-Service attacks

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 03:10:55 -0800

Hello,

Some users of an online community[1] I moderate have fallen prey to
several Denial-of-Service(DoS) attacks. I have contacted the concerned
Internet Service Provider concerning the issue[2] but unfortunately have
not received any response from them so far.

I would be grateful if you could advice me on how to tackle such an
issue? For instance, who should I contact for help?

Regards,
Jules Michaël Giovanni

1. https://cs.dils.biz/
2.