Re: Invitation to a One-day Workshop on 'The Model Law on Access to Information'

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:53:16 -0800

Hi Maxwell, Chantal,

I hope that you will have some time to relax and enjoy the island. :-)

I represented the Mauritius Internet Users at the workshop. A few of
our members are interested in Open Data. Access to the data is not
possible without an access to information law. Open Data would
probably be viewed as too technical as a subject of discussion at the workshop.

I would like to thank Chantal for sharing the South African
experience and Maxwell for the practical examples.