Re: Council Reports for the year 2015 (off-topic)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:30:21 -0800

Hi Shane, Mike,
At 06:47 25-02-2016, Vy-Shane Sin Fat wrote:
>It's obvious that we're talking past each other at this point. I
>suggest that we take this off-list and spare the rest of the
>subscribers the never-ending thread. An IM chat would be even
>better, if you're so inclined. I'm working tonight, but I can spare
>a half-hour chat.

There are currently 33 subscribers on this mailing list. Nobody
complained about the thread. Shelly was following the discussion.
:-) I found the discussion between you two interesting. Discussions
between two persons generally turning into a personal
disagreement. It is nice to see that you did not get to that.