Re: Council Reports for the year 2015

From: Vy-Shane Sin Fat <shane_at_node.mu>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:22:41 +0800

I'm going to top post because your email is long and keeps repeating the
same things.

I'm not going to repeat myself other than to say this: Organisations are
made of humans, and humans are not software applications, closed source or
not. You will have better luck getting organisations to do things for you
if you display some empathy. Sometimes you can bully organisations into
doing things for you by causing a scene on social media. However, you
aren't always the always-right customer. You can't bully the ICTA into
writing reports for you by sending passive-aggressive emails to its
chairman. He's not going to get fired simply for ignoring rude emails.