Re: Web site

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:50:12 +0400

Hello guys,

On 2/25/2016 3:45 PM, Ish Sookun wrote:
> Physical tampering would cause a downtime, there was not any.

Firstly, the image in the original source comes from here [1].

I can confirm that someone used the "Firebug" plugin for Firefox to
change the "src" attribute of the logo, meaning, pointing to another source.

If you see well the original image attached [2], you will see the
Firebug icon is NOT grayed out. Meaning the plugin is active.

I simulated what happened using another logo, see the result ->[3][4]

[1]
http://www.jumbo.mu/js/pdf/web/viewer.html?file=http://www.jumbo.mu/catalogue/pdf/WEB%206965-Puericulture.pdf
[2] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbyAzhqUMAAZ4jK.png:large
[3]http://nirvan.pagooah.com/~temp/hacklog_firebug_1.png