RE: Concerns for the MIU mailing list

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:36:38 +0400

Hello Mike,

> After I shared my latest blog post[1] on the subreddit mauritius[2], I
> received some comments from one of the moderator, namely jeyoung, of the
> subreddit where he/she outlined some concerns about the approaches on
> the MIU mailing list and possible solutions.

It is good to know that Eddy Young is still interested in following the mailing list threads even though he is living in the United Kingdom. Regarding the concerns outlined, I remember SM sent an email about the mailing list format. [1]

[1] http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/12/4530.html

> As subscribers to the mailing list what are your opinions about what
> he/she says in these comments[3]?

I welcome any subscriber to raise concerns if they are not happy about the mailing list.

Kind regards,
Shelly