Re: Promoting the interest of consumers (off-topic)

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 02:48:32 -0800

Hi Logan,

The topic of the thread where you commented was "Promoting the interest
of consumers". I wonder why you went as far as to ignore every other
e-mails in the said thread, where some were addressed to you, to comment
about an unrelated "lack of credit" in a blog post that belongs to a
subscriber that did NOT even participate in the thread itself.

Your approach is very questionable and I still wonder what you were
trying to achieve by trying to drag the thread off-topic. Did you think
we'd forget that you ignored some e-mails addressed to you? And
furthermore, why did you quote me in the e-mail saying if it was a sin
to ask why a legitimate comment was deleted on a blog post that has
nothing to do with the thread and which was NOT EVEN referred ONCE in
the thread?

If you have any legitimate concerns about that legitimate comment being
deleted from a blog post, you should create a separate thread about it
where you directly converse with the author of the blog post himself.

P.S I am still amazed at the speed which you replied to this thread
versus the other threads. Very selective approach as I can see :)

Regards,
Mike

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service