Re: Promoting the interest of consumers (off-topic)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 00:12:50 -0800

Dear Mr Velvindron,

I received a complaint about a message which was posted to the
mailing list. In my opinion the twitter link which was you posted is
not related to "promoting the interest of consumers". I don't know
which blog article or blog comment is causing a controversy. It is
definitely not a blog related to the Mauritius Internet Users as the
group does not have a blog.

Could you please suggest what to do to resolve the matter? I will
wait until 24 February for a reply.