Re: Promoting the interest of consumers

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:39:47 -0800

Hi Ish,

> I confirm the deaf ears and eyebrows are related. :)

Funny enough, this is not surprising. I would gladly recommend them to
the "doctors" who got my ears fixed.

> I read
> http://sot-babyvoid.rhcloud.com/notes/2016-02-22-0230-frustrated-internet-user.
Glad to see you doing the relevant search and writing about it. I wish
more people in the Republic of Mauritius become aware of their rights.

Expressing an opinion is a must for the country to move forward. Without
an opinion about a service or product, specially in Mauritius, nothing
will be done. Sadly, the people offering the service or product have a
clear knowledge of how bad it is but they won't make a move unless told
so by the consumers or higher authorities. In my opinion this is not a
SMART approach even from the government bodies.

An e-mail was sent to the Council Secretary. I am eager to get a
response :)

Regards, Mike

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service