Re: Promoting the interest of consumers

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 21:30:41 +0400

Hello Mike,

On 02/22/2016 08:40 PM, Jules Mike Giovanni wrote:

> It seems that the understanding of the law is NOT fully understood by
> those who raise their eyebrows. Would these eyebrows be related to the
> deaf ears you mentioned earlier?

I confirm the deaf ears and eyebrows are related. :)

I read
http://sot-babyvoid.rhcloud.com/notes/2016-02-22-0230-frustrated-internet-user.
Glad to see you doing the relevant search and writing about it. I wish
more people in the Republic of Mauritius become aware of their rights.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu