Re: Promoting the interest of consumers

From: RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE <raksheeta.jughdharree1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:21:47 +0400

Hello Ish,

For how long have you been a member of the ICT Advisory Council?

I believe if you a member of the ICT Advisory Council, you have some
responsibilities to fulfill. If somebody is having any problem pertaining
to internet related issues, you should be concerned about that.

What do you mean by "confronting deaf ears when I make requests for
information"? I find it very surprising that being in the council, you
still get no answers to your requests. Why can't you raise a concern about
that with your chairman? If you are having a problem, you should find a way
to solve it.

Regards,
Raksheeta Jughdharree