Re: Dissatisfied Internet User

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 10:12:05 +0400

Hi, I have not watched the video yet but I'll share my opinion on
something. There is a problem with the wording "best-effort" service.
Theoretically, I could sell you a connection advertised as "up to 50 Mbps"
but then provide you only 10 percent of that capacity for 18 hours and then
about 50 Mbps for the remaining 6 hours of the day and I'm satisfying my
part of providing you a "best-effort, no-guarantee" service.