Promoting the interest of consumers

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:40:19 -0800

Hi Ish, Logan,

I am contacting you as you are members of the ICT Advisory
Council. I read the following
https://twitter.com/JoelCleopatre/status/701104271400574976 There is
a regulation [1] about "Quality of Service". I sent an email to the
ICTA in April 2015 to enquire about actual data rates and the
internet performance received by Internet users. I sent another
email in December 2015 and I received the following reply from the
Manager, Communication and Consumer Affairs, ICTA: "No QoS results
have been published as of now".

I would be grateful if you could share any advice you have given over
the last year to promote the interests of consumers in respect to the
quality and variety of information and communication services.

1. https://www.icta.mu/documents/laws/qos.pdf