Re: Startup ecosystem

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 12:30:42 +0400

Hi Dr Naicken,

On 02/19/2016 12:05 AM, Stephen Naicken wrote:

> Personally, this is what really stood out for me from the event. Any
> potential technical founder will be acutely aware of the technology
> impediments to local startups and having watched that exchange, will
> realise that their complaints will fall upon deaf ears. Not exactly
> encouraging for those who want to start a startup.

There seems to be the will of the people to solve the "technological
issues" but they first need to be acknowledged higher up.

I read http://www.investmauritius.com/investment-opportunities/ict.aspx
and if I had no knowledge on the infrastructure in Mauritius, yes, I
would believe that there are no technological limitations in Mauritius. :)

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu