RE: Startup ecosystem

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 12:15:48 -0800

Hi Shelly,
At 09:15 18-02-2016, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>It is difficult for a person to change his/her habits. Tradition is
>a strong word and demands lots of energy and determination to accept
>the will of 'change' and 'evolution'.

:-)

>I don't understand why you saying it was your mistake. Please explain.

I followed local tradition even though I felt that I was not taking a
good decision. I relied on the information available instead of
verifying whether the information was correct. Would I learn
anything if I did not make mistakes? :-)

>I believe that itself is the first objective of any event, 'what
>will be the outcome of the event?'.

That's a good question. The event is supposed to be a follow-up of
the first event. The outcome has not been identified yet.