Re: Startup ecosystem

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 20:42:18 +0400

Hi SM and Shelly

I have been very busy, ict.io is generating a lot of attention locally and
abroad.
We are so happy :)

Regarding the Startup event, I took my time to think about it and this is
what I propose to do.

Devcon is going to happen in April (venue and crowd solved), we could have
a panel 6 to 8 people like the previous one.

I am thinking about people more involved into the startup scene, people
like :
Suyash document.mu
Denis Lacour, la Plage
Elisabeth, La Turbine
Julien, ex. Expat-blog
wesley oxeham, if he his around

but any others Mauritian startuper, or VC could be a great idea.
We could also have startup from Reunion it could be fun

The topic should be something like "Mauritius Startup scene, let's make it
happen"

To be honest am a little bit tired about hearing what we don't have in
Mauritius, I would prefer to hear what we will do about it !

This is what I would like to see, but if you guys have any others good
ideas let's hear them.

Have a great weekend,

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *