Re: Are young IT professionals a threat to Mauritius?

From: RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE <raksheeta.jughdharree1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 21:43:56 +0400

Hi SM,

Thank you. It is very encouraging to have one's writings read and shared.

_at_shelly: You are right when you say that "we adopt a silence approach
instead of standing together against things we are unhappy with." We should
not complain that we want change when we are not doing anything about it.

Yes. I also agree when you say that we have competent people in Mauritius.
Competent people who are ready to dedicate themselves into making Mauritius
a better Mauritius.

I hope you write again soon. Thumbs up for this article :-)

Regards,
Raksheeta Jughdharree