La combativité d'Ish Sookun [video - press conference]

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:23:13 -0800

Hi all,

A press conference, which was recorded and posted on Youtube[1] by
l'Express, was recently held where Ish Sookun had the opportunity to
express himself about the case he was involved in recently. Eventually,
I viewed the press conference and decided to drop down my thoughts in a
note[2].

Feel free to give your opinions about the press conference yourself (e.g
sure others will be willing to read them.

Regards,
Mike

1. https://youtu.be/a2lMu2o4MeE
2. http://sot-babyvoid.rhcloud.com/notes/2016-02-03-2200-police-force