Are young IT professionals a threat to Mauritius?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 11:42:41 -0800

Hi Shelly, Sruti,

I read
https://littleshelly.me/are-young-it-professionals-a-threat-to-mauritius/
I agree that "we have had a very weak sharing bond in
Mauritius". That is apparent as I look at the internet in
Mauritius. It affects the advancement of the internet on the island
as the business side (of the internet) is driven by sharing.

Nowadays, some of us are surrounded by technology. Young persons are
being trained to get a job in the information technology
sector. Should the young persons be conversant with technology? In
my opinion a young person will be at a disadvantage if he/she is not
comfortable with technology.

I also read https://www.raksheeta.me/life/ It's nice to see both of
you writing.