Re: Startup ecosystem

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 19:03:18 -0800

Hi Elizabeth,
At 23:46 21-01-2016, Turbine Mauritius wrote:
>Happy to discuss this further as we move forward. Let me know what
>works for everyone.

As you volunteered previously for "startups" I'll propose that you
take the lead on the subject. I haven't talk to Vincent about the
follow-up event yet. Once there is more information available I'll
ask for it to be shared on the mailing list.

One of the reasons why I volunteered is because you have the
motivation. :-) I am currently stretching time on local issues. I
sent some suggestions (off-list) about what could be done about
"startups". Please contact me if you would like to discuss about the
suggestions. I would then be able to estimate how to cut in on the
local issues to fit in some startup stuff.