Re: MIU Logo

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 20:41:34 +0400

​Hi,

> So, according to you, this is does not relate to the internet. I just have
> a little question, from which perspective did you analyse the logo? From a
> developer, designer, layman, internet user? That's just to understand
> from what perspective you are commenting.

​I did not analyse the logo, i'm talking from an end user point if view.
When i look at the designs i just see that you are associating some text
with an image.

> Okay, do you have any other suggestions that can help me get to your taste
> and communicate stuff to you?

​Well maybe using each of the word in Mauritius Internet Users as a visual
representation and combining them can be an idea. I'm not a designer but
bayne an example could be:

   - ​Mauritius can be simply represented using the colours ​as you did in
   some of your designs

   - internet can be represented using some connecting nodes on a map/globe
   - users can be represented in many different ways.
   - and one way to combine them would be the globe can be the head of the
   user and then add other details with the colours.

> I guess this comment was useful enough compared to the other ones :)

​How is that useful to you?​