Re: Au fait, c’est quoi une startup?

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 00:44:50 +0400

Hi SM

I am glad you liked the article :)

I will only comment the early adopters thing as is it quiet late and
because I think it is the most important in helping startups and projects
in Mauritius ;)

My idea is that we could have the blogosphere ( Ish, Logan, Yashvin and so
on) but also the community (MSCC, MIU BBM) reviewing the app and services
that the new incubators are going to bring. This could represent up to 500
- 1000 users according to my estimation.

Then pushing them to SMEs and companies in Mauritius, this will help those
new comers to build their user base and enhance the products using customer
feedback. I am quiet sure that if we approach people like accenture,
microsoft and other groups in Mauritius and tell them "guys use that for
free and tell us what you think it will help us " they will be ready to
help.

Doing so I think a new product or services could easily reach 1000 to 5000
users or more very quickly !

Once a product is ready to release we push it to the press (not only one
shot article but real campaign) for the public to know and start to uses
those services/products.

I don't know what you guys are thinking but I am sure that if we work
together we can make it happen.

Good night,

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *