Re: Au fait, c'est quoi une startup?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 14:26:36 -0800

Hi Vincent,
At 12:44 06-01-2016, vincent pollet wrote:
>I am glad you liked the article :)

:-)

>I will only comment the early adopters thing as is it quiet late and
>because I think it is the most important in helping startups and
>projects in Mauritius ;)

Ok.

>My idea is that we could have the blogosphere ( Ish, Logan, Yashvin
>and so on) but also the community (MSCC, MIU BBM) reviewing the app
>and services that the new incubators are going to bring. This could
>represent up to 500 - 1000 users according to my estimation.

There are currently 53 subscribers on this mailing list. It is a
good idea to get reviews of the apps and services. I am not sure
whether anyone else will be willing to do it.

>Then pushing them to SMEs and companies in Mauritius, this will help
>those new comers to build their user base and enhance the products
>using customer feedback. I am quiet sure that if we approach people
>like accenture, microsoft and other groups in Mauritius and tell
>them "guys use that for free and tell us what you think it will help
>us " they will be ready to help.

It may be better for the developer of the product or service to
approach other groups in Mauritius.

>Doing so I think a new product or services could easily reach 1000
>to 5000 users or more very quickly !
>
>Once a product is ready to release we push it to the press (not only
>one shot article but real campaign) for the public to know and start
>to uses those services/products.

This is like asking the press for free advertising.

>I don't know what you guys are thinking but I am sure that if we
>work together we can make it happen.

Someone will have to take the lead. Is there anyone you know who is
willing to do that?