Open Data - Difficulties in compiling the data

From: Suyash Sumaroo <suyash_at_codevigor.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 18:36:51 +0400

Hello all,

Recently, I have been doing some research on open data (thanks to the
previous discussions here about open data in Mauritius).

I was wondering if someone can shed some light on the difficulties the
government can encounter when they need to compile the data considering the
fact that raw data from the government can be in various forms (digital, on
sheets of papers, etc.). I did some research but there is not a lot of
information on this specific aspect of open data for the government.

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Suyash Sumaroo | Director*