Re: Startup Mauritius

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 16:46:26 +0400

Hi Sten,

Didn't get the chance to talk to you today unfortunately! I do not know
much about Estonia, although I'm a big fan of Clement Ivanov (Puppey),
professional Dota 2 player from Estonia!

Coming back to the event; Thanks to your presence, we were able to gather
multiple representatives of various sectors in Mauritius in a single place!

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*
*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer*