Re: Startup Mauritius

From: RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE <raksheeta.jughdharree1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 17:40:14 +0400

Hello all,

Thank you Sten for your valuable presence today. I am sure the experiences
you shared inspired everyone. I also hope you are enjoying your stay in
Mauritius. Looking forward to hearing from you soon :-)

Thanks also to all the members who were on the panel. I am also glad we had
a representative from the Ministry of Technology, Communication and
Innovation.

The Startup Scenes in Mauritius event was definitely a good initiative and
a good kick-off to start 2016.

Cheers,
R.J