RE: Request for subscription

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 12:48:31 +0400

Hello Logan,

I apologies for the late reply. Thank you for subscribing using your work email address.

SM, could you kindly subscribe Logan with the new email (logan_at_afrinic.net) and
unsubscribe the logan_at_hackers.mu. He subscribed using this email because he was having difficulties subscribing with his work email address. [1]

Looking forward to see your contributions on the mailing list.
I do not wish to see any hackers.mu promotion on the mailing list.
I guess some of the subscribers know about your group and they are free to
contact you personally to learn more about it. This mailing list is only to discuss
about the Internet in Mauritius and I do not encourage any gossip and rude emails.

Any person who wishes to discuss matters with hackers.mu members are welcome to subscribe to their
mailing list.

[1]http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/12/4424.html

Kind regards,
Shelly