RE: Request for subscription

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 12:54:59 +0400

Dear Ish,

I understand the points you raised from the emails we recently got on the mailing list. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on that.

Dear Muz,

From what I understood reading Ish's email, he never requested/said not to accept Logan's subscription to the mailing list.
He shared his opinion based on recent emails on the mailing list which raised serious misunderstandings and trivial issues.
I have nothing against Logan's subscription. The mailing list is open to any Mauritius Internet User who wishes to contribute to discussing about or solving Internet problems in Mauritius.

>so we must always have a solution for it and give the chance to these people once again
>because as there are only one member of the hackers.mu on the platform

The only member who requested a subscription was Logan. I don't know why you are referring to 'they are the only member of the hackers.mu'.

>so if we lose him so we are going to be the loser our-self

I do not consider not having a hackers.mu member on the mailing list as a loss. We had members from geek groups who unsubscribed from our mailing list. I do not want think it affect our group that much. Our mailing list subscribers comment and discuss on topics they find interesting. It is not the number of subscribers that matters but the content of the emails and the discussions they contribute to. So according to me, we are doing fine.

Kind regards,
Shelly